Eligibility for Indian Army Bharti – There is a lot of conditions for the recruitment of Army Bharti rally – Where are you studying, how long your length is, and the size of the chest is also seen. Physics such as height and chest sizes also depend on where you are from.
How will know whether the army is fit or not to recruit?
The best way to know the eligibility is to join the Indian Army Bharti website, in which you can put your details and find out if you are capable or not.
Which posts are recruited for Indian Army Bharti Rally? There is a lot of jobs being army, which are recruited by the rally. For General Duty Soldier, the age is 17.5 to 21 years.
Indian Army Bharti
How to fill the form for the Indian Army Bharti rally ?
The form is filled online and you will need the following certificates and information before filling the form, because you will need them to fill the form.
Matriculation 10th Certificate will be required which will fill you this detail. It is to be noted that these information will be filled in as a 10th standard certificate.
- your name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- date of birth
- Matriculate certificate number
You should know what state of your permanent residence is and what is the district or tehsil. This information should be given to you because the recruitment rally is in accordance with the district. In districts where the notification of recruitment comes out, the person can apply in that rally.
Mark sheet of the 10th or 12th because you have to fill in your number form.
- In the form you have to put a photo of yourself and your signature.
- To scan your passport size photo and tell where the scanning will be done, the size of the photo should be 10 to 20 KB.
- Sign yourself and scan and say that the size should be between 5 to 10 KB.
- The form for recruitment is filled online at the online Indian Army website.
What are you going to bring on the day of Indian Army Bharti?
At the time you are told to come for the Indian Army Bharti, you have to report at the same time where you are rallying there.
Remember that you have to take all the documents that are given at the time of recruitment at the time of recruitment because if you forget any single document then you can be reject.
Remember that all of these certificates have original and 2 photocopies which are certified by the Gazetted Officer.
- Print outlet of signature which clearly shows.
- 20 of the latest photographs can be certified.
- 10th matriculation certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Residential Certificate with Photo This certificate should be from the state government, Tehsildar or SDM.
- The certificate of religion should be from the state government, Tehsildar or SDM.
- From Character Certificate School.
- Character certificate must be issued by the Sarpanch, the municipality or the police. (The certificate should not be more than 6 months old.)
- The certificate that says that you have not been married, which is signed by the Sarpanch.
Single bank account number, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- If you are under 18 years old then you will have to get a certificate on which your parents should be signed and satisfactorily with the Sarpanch (format is given below).
- Certificate format below 18 years of age
If you are from a particular category, you will also need this certificate.
- NCC A / B or Certificate. If he participated in the Republic Day Parade (January 26 parade) he also got a certificate.
- Sport Person / Player
If you have this certificate then you will get relief in the category of sports.
You must have the International Level, National Level, District Level Certificate.
What is the Army Rally on the day of recruitment?
On the recruitment day, you have to appear along with the admission card / admittance card and along with the certificate, at the right time.
First you have to get out of the height bar, which will check whether your height has the eligibility or not. You should check whether you are eligible for it or not because if the need is less than required, you will not have to take part in the recruitment recruitment.
Checking of documents:
- You have to be on time with your Admit Card and all the documents.
- Admit card is first checked and entry can be made only if it is correct.
Army Rally Physical Fitness Test:
In the physical test, you have to run a 1.6 km race first. In this, two groups qualify, those who take the car between 5 minutes and 30 seconds running in group 1 and they get 60 marks. Those who finish the race in 5 minutes 31 to 5 minutes 45 seconds, they are inserted into Group 2 with 48 points.
Extra time is available in mountainous areas. Between 5000 to 9000 feet 30 seconds extras and 9 000 to 12000 feet 120 seconds more.
Pull ups- Indian Army Bharti:
The pull ups are applied to the bar.
At least 6 pull ups have to be done to qualify. 10 pull ups are given to 40 numbers, 9 for 33, 8 to 27, 7 for 21, and 6 which pulls 6 pull ups are given 16 numbers.
Long jump and bar
Long jump (9 feet) and walking on the bar. You have to do this because if you can not complete then you are not allowed to go ahead.
Physical measurement test (Indian Army Bharti)
Medical examination: The medical doctor in the medical test checks your medical to see if you have any disease or your health is good.
What is checked in medical Indian Army Bharti?
- Your health should be good.
- Chest should be stem and it should thrive up to 5 centimeters.
- The power of listening should be complete.
- The ability to see should be fulfilled and colors should also be seen.
- Teeth should be fine.
Those who qualify all the rounds of the rally, they get the CEE or the admission test of the same at the site.
Written exam: After the written examination or the Riton Test, the number of physical and test numbers is calculated and final merit list is made, after which the call for the selected candidates comes.
Some important things for Indian Army Jobs Bharti
- On the rally day you can apply for a single post.
- Shaving: All except Sikh Candidates have to shave.
- Married people can not participate in the General Rally.
- We have to bring food and water for ourselves.
- Tattoos will be aloud only on the inside of the side or above the wrist. If there is another tattoo, then it is rejected.
- May have to wait for 3 or 4 days at the rally site. You should come and arrange for your living and dining.